ISAIAH 61:1-4

ISAIAH 61:1-4

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me and has anointed me to
Preach the good news to the poor. .
Bind up the brokenhearted
,
Proclaim freedom for the captives,
Proclaim release from darkness for the prisoners,
and release from darkness for the prisoners. . .
Comfort all who mourn
Provide for those who grieve in Zion too bestow on them

BEAUTY FOR ASHES

The oil of gladness for mourning

And a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'

What a marvelous day!!!   Was it only THursday??   Pastor Dan Willis was his usual effervescent self; the staff was kind and gracious; the crew efficient and on-task. . . when they weren't playing practical jokes on the host!!  I was initiated into the world of television production.   And I loved it.  Such a high-energy group of people!   Thank you all so much for a lovely day.

Will let you know when the show is to air.   Keep an eye on this spot!

--Pastor Phylis

No comments: